Formation Pressure Measurement While Drilling System
Formation Pressure Measurement While Drilling System can measure downhole formation pressure and laminar mobility parameters in two modes, and the measured data can be uploaded in real time.
Quantitative measurement mode, in the case of predicted laminar mobility, can set the suction volume and establish the balance time for multiple suction measurement to improve the measurement accuracy.
The intelligent measurement mode optimizes the pumping rate, pressure drop, and pressure recovery time for different laminar mobility during the process of pumping formation fluid, improving the measurement accuracy and optimizing the measurement time.
● Intelligent measurement can be made according to different formation fluidity to improve the measurement accuracy and optimize the measurement time.
● Push force can be set to ensure the push seal while saving power.
● Temperature is 175℃ and pressure is 150MPa, suitable for high temperature and high pressure measurement while drilling.
● It can detect annulus pressure in real-time, and timely know downhole pressure information.
● Reliability design. It can timely retrieve the probe in case of unexpected power failure,
● Pressure range 0 to 150MPa
● Pressure accuracy ≤0.06%F.S
● Output pressure of hydraulic system 29MPa
● Total measurement time 8 to 20min
● OD, Lengh, Thread type 4 3/4", 4.551m, 310×311(NC38)
● Extension of probe/hydraulic block 16mm
● Extension of Probe 12mm
● Push time of Probe ≤60s
● Retrieval time of Probe ≤60s
● Max. pressure 150MPa
● Temperature -40 to 175°C / -40 to 347°F